A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Enough of the weather.  Could we please have a day that is sunny, regardless of temperature?

Monday was snow on the ground and cold, Yesterday (Tuesday) it poured rain and flooded areas, it also thundered and had lightening and got up to 63 degrees.  But you couldn't go out without drowning.  My cats even hid under the bed for the majority of the day.  Tornado watches and warnings seem to be everywhere.  Then sometime over night, the rain turned into snow and the temps are back in the 30's.  At this point, I'm willing to skip spring and go straight into summer - anything to get out of the never ending winter.

I can't remember if I showed this finish or not.  I did show it for the Mill Hill Mondays (facebook) since it is a Mill Hill kit.


I still dislike the fabric but love the cat.  This is my 2nd Mill Hill Laurel Burch cat.  I have two more to go.  Neither are started yet.  Along with too many projects waiting in line plus the numerous WIPs that are started and not getting finished.

2 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish, hope you get some sun!

Unknown said...

Good Luck with your WIP, they are my downfall